Banking and Finance
At the law firm of Myers & Myers, PLLC, our lawyers have the depth and diversity of knowledge to handle a breadth of banking and finance issues. We assist lenders, leasing companies and finance companies with all of their legal matters.
The following are examples of legal services we provide to lenders:
- Loan Workouts
- Evaluate environmental risks associated with loans and foreclosure
- Analyzing and documenting new and renewed loans
- Enforcing promissory notes, loan agreements and guaranties through lawsuits for breach of contract and money judgment claims
- Seizing collateral identified in mortgages, financing statements and other security agreements through foreclosures by advertisement, judicial foreclosures, deeds in lieu of foreclosure, replevin and orders to seize property
- Conducting creditors’ exams of judgment debtors
- Marshalling and protecting assets
- Seeking appointment of receivers
- Drafting forbearance agreements, inter-creditor agreements and participation agreements
Learn more about our firm.
Meet our attorneys.
To speak to an attorney at Myers & Myers, PLLC, about a banking or finance issue: fill out the contact form on this site. From our office in Livingston County, centrally located between Lansing and Detroit, we are able to serve clients throughout Michigan.