Your Experienced Litigation, Real Estate, and Business Law Firm
Kristyn focuses her practice on litigation, with an emphasis on state and federal employment discrimination and whistleblower/retaliation, real property and construction claims, and breach of contract claims. She also provides advice and counsel and represents clients on various business, employment, real property and immigration matters. Kristyn brings real trial experience to her clients and to each case.
After receiving her J.D., Kristyn practiced business immigration law with a firm in West Bloomfield, MI. There, she prepared and filed employment immigration visas and appeals including H-1B; L-1A; L-1B; TN; and H-4 visas, as well as provided advice and counsel to her clients on immigration matters. Kristyn then moved to an international labor and employment firm, where she focused her practice on employment litigation. There, Kristyn represented clients in state, federal and appellate courts, as well as before the Equal Employment Opportunity Commission; Michigan Department of Civil Rights; the National Labor Relations Board; and the Department of Labor.
Kristyn is uniquely positioned to represent large and small businesses (including those with employment liability insurance) as well as individuals with their employment, business, and real property needs.
Areas of Practice
- Commercial Litigation
- Employment Litigation
- Real Property Litigation
- Construction Litigation
- U.S. District Court Western District of Michigan
- U.S. District Court Eastern District of Michigan
- U.S. Court of Appeals 6th Circuit
- Wayne State University Law School (J.D.)
- Interned with Detroit Immigration Court
- Interned with the Honorable Gerald E. Rosen, then Chief Judge in the U.S. District Court for the Eastern District of Michigan
- Student attorney in the Immigration Law Clinic
- Mock Trial Competitor
- Eastern Michigan University (M.S. Integrated Marketing Communications)
- Eastern Michigan University (B.S. Electronic Media and Film)
- Jury Trial, 2nd Chair – Patricia Inman v. Mid-States Bolt & Screw Co., Case No. 18-cv-00489 (W.D. MI Judge Jonker)
- Former Coach of Wayne State University Mock Trial Team, Texas Young Lawyer’s Association Competition
- Livingston County Bar Association