Michigan Real Estate Attorneys
The attorneys of Myers & Myers, PLLC are widely known in Michigan for their real estate law experience. We represent commercial clients, including small, mid and large-sized businesses, banks, real estate developers, real estate brokers, landlords, tenants and title insurance companies throughout Michigan.
Our lawyers handle all types of real estate issues, including commercial transactions, zoning and land use, title insurance defense, loan workouts and foreclosure, and complex litigation. Representative issues include:
- Commercial real estate transactions
- Due diligence associated with commercial contracts
- Attorney review of residential and commercial real estate contracts prior to closing
- Drafting of loan documents for lenders
- Drafting and review of purchase agreements
- Drafting real estate documents
- Actions to enforce contracts and agreements involving real estate
- Resolving real estate title issues in probate court
- Quiet title actions
- Boundary line disputes
- Easement issues
- Lien priority disputes
- Representing real estate brokers and salespersons
- Conservation easements
- Environmental due diligence and land use restrictions
- Brownfield redevelopment plan and financing
Myers & Myers, PLLC is a Michigan law firm fully capable of litigating complex real estate issues in addition to handling commercial real estate transactions. Our attorneys practice in all state and federal courts, including the Michigan Court of Appeals, the Michigan Supreme Court, U.S. District Courts, U.S. Bankruptcy Courts and the federal 6th Circuit Court of Appeals.
Learn more about our firm.
Meet our attorneys.
To speak to an attorney at Myers & Myers, PLLC, about a commercial real estate issue: fill out the contact form on this site. From our office in Livingston County, centrally located between Lansing and Detroit, we are able to serve clients throughout Michigan.